The website, ALL STARS INN, located at the URL allstarsin.com (Site) is operated by ALL STARS INN LTD.
By booking a bed, accommodation or package (Products) on the Site and checking the box marked (I Agree) you are accepting our offer to be bound by the following:
- the Product Descriptions as selected from the Site;
- the Terms and Conditions in this Agreement;
- the Website Terms and Conditions of Use; and
Pricing, Payment and Confirmation
All prices quoted throughout this Website include taxes unless otherwise expressly stated.
All booking paid with a Credit Card will incur a 2% surcharge.
The booking is confirmed once your payment for that booking is successfully processed.
If your card has declined your booking will not be held and you will be notified by email.
The guarantee ensures that your reservation will be held from 2pm on the day of arrival until 10am the following morning. If you have not arrived at the ALL STARS INN by 10am the following day, a cancellation fee equivalent to the first nights’ accommodation for each bed booked will be charged to your credit card, any remaining nights will be cancelled.
The rates displayed may be discounted and are not valid in conjunction with any other offer once the payment has been received.
Terms of Stay
Check in at All Stars Inn is from 2pm New Zealand time on the day of arrival. You may attempt to check in prior to 2pm, but we do not guarantee that your room will be available for your use prior to this time.
A valid government issued photo ID in English and a $20 deposit per person is required on check-in for all rooms. For bookings of more than one person in dorms we do our best to put everybody in the same room but in busy times it is not always possible so we do not guarantee it.
Customers under 18 years old are to travel with a parent/legal guardian/teacher, and we recommend private ensuite rooms only. For under 18 years old group bookings, please inquire directly.
Check-out time is 10.00, late check-out can be arranged with reception, late check-out fees apply. You are required to bring your pillow case and key to proceed with check-out. If you fail to check-out on time you will forfeit your deposit.
Cancellations and Refunds
Bookings made via a third party (travel agent/online booking site) must be referred back to the original booking source to claim a refund and are liable to those terms and conditions set by the Third Party.
Bookings made direct with All Stars Inn if cancelled before 2pm the day prior to check in are eligible to a full refund.
Bookings made direct with All Stars Inn if cancelled after 2pm the day prior to check in are non-refundable and non-transferable, this first night of stay will be charged per person. All cancellation charges and refunds will be processed using the credit card used by the Client to make the booking. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after a valid cancellation notice has been received.
Groups’ terms of stay
A group booking consist of 10 or more people. 10% Deposit of the total cost of stay must be paid 1 month prior to check in date. Full payment must be paid 7 days prior to check in date. Both the deposit and the full amount are non-refundable or non-transferable, ie if the booking is cancelled between 7 days and 1 month of check in the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, if cancelled within 7 days of arrival then the full amount is non-refundable or non-transferable.
Disclaimer relating to bookings
Any loss or damage which is or may be suffered by Clients in connection with the purchase and use of any Products booked on the Site, All Stars Inn at their sole discretion, limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, and is fair and reasonable for All Stars Inn to do so, to either:
For goods: (A) Repairing or replacing those goods; or (B) Paying the cost of having those goods repaired or replaced; and for services: (A) Resupplying the services; or (B) Paying the cost of having the services resupplied.
In the event that the rates associated with any of the Products have been mistakenly loaded by All Stars Inn onto the Site, the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement are void. All Stars Inn agrees to notify the Client as soon as it becomes aware of such a mistake.
Clients agree to indemnify and hold harmless in respect of all liability incurred by All Stars Inn for any loss, damage, cost or expense, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred by All Stars Inn as a result of a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
No alcohol is to be brought within the premises.
Smoking in any of the buildings on site is strictly prohibited and will incur a $200.00 fine. Any tampering with fire equipment or any action that results in the fire service attending eg tampering with smoke detector, smoking in rooms, will incur a $1000.00 fine and eviction.
If we notice the number of customers in a room exceeds the number of beds paid for, payment will be required for the extra people present in the room and may lead to issuing trespass notice for everyone involved in the offense and no refund will be issued.
Any damages to the room will be charged to the credit card of the person responsible.
A $20 deposit per person is required on check-in.
Check-in time is 14.00, if you arrive early we will store your luggage until your room is ready.
Check-out time is 10.00, late check-out can be arranged with reception, late check-out fee apply. You are required to bring your pillow case and key to proceed with check-out. If you fail to check-out on time you will forfeit your key deposit.
All Stars Inn reserve all rights to edit, add or remove these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via Internet only.
- On entering this competition, entrants license the Promoter (All Stars Inn on Bealey) to use the Entry Content across its channels in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, in perpetuity, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- By entering this Promotion, the entrant: (a) consents to any dealings with their Entry Content that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in an entry; (b) agrees not to assert any moral rights (wherever and whenever such rights are recognized) in respect of their entry or publicity materials containing any part of their entry, against the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title; and (c) undertakes to the Promoter that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- Entrants (and their companions, as relevant) may be required by the Promoter to participate in photo, recording, video or film session(s), and they grant the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) to the Promoter to use in any manner it sees fit.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional sites or channels remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet service provider. Any details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid and result in an ineligible entry.
- Entry is free and open to anyone who fulfills the entry criteria below. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- To qualify for the draw, entrants must enter via the social media channels Facebook during the promotion period. To enter, participants must:
Facebook: Post a picture to the All Stars Inn on Bealey Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/allstarsinn/.
Entrants release the Social Media Platform(s) and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledge that: (a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any Social Media Platform; (b) any information provided by the entrant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any Social Media Platform; and (c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any Social Media Platform.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and can only enter in their own name.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The promotional period commences on
The winning entries will be those that meet the entry criteria and are deemed to best represent the All Stars Inn on Bealey campaign. The selection of the winning entry will take place on the first week following the month at the All Stars Inn on Bealey office, 263 Bealey Ave, Edgeware Christchurch 8013 . The selection of the winning entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via the social media channel through which they entered the competition on
- It is the responsibility of the winner/s to contact All Stars Inn to redeem their prize. If they do not make contact within 30 days of notification the prize will not be awarded.
- In the event that the winner/s is ineligible or unable to accept the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions the prize will not be awarded.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide identity, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or any technical error, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this competition or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. All entry details become the property of the Promoter. If entrants do not consent to social media handles being retained by the Promoter for the purposes of contacting the winners they should not enter.
- The Promoter and its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- Entry content must not include:
- Any image, video, recording or other kind of depiction of any other person (except incidentally and not prominently) without that person’s express consent. If a person is a minor, the express consent of the minor’s parent or guardian must be obtained before being included in any Entry Content (and if the minor is over 13, the minor’s express consent must also be obtained). Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person;
- Any content that in the Promoter’s opinion contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (which may include, without limitation, content involving nudity, malice, violence or swearing); and
- Any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other content in which copyright subsists. The content must be an original work of the entrant.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
- These terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The prize includes: $50.00 cash prize.
- The cash prize will be awarded by an Credit Card transfer to the winner’s nominated bank account. Transfers may take up to thirty (30) working days to process from the date the prize provider contacts the prize winner to confirm their details.
- Traders (Promoter’s) name and address: All Stars Inn on Bealey, 263 Bealey Ave, Edgeware Christchurch 8013, New Zealand.