Everyone who is checking in needs to show their passport and arrival stamp to the reception staff. Those that have arrived after 1am 16/03 need to self-isolate.
Please be advised the following is the policy if you need to self-isolate:
- You must be booked into a Private Ensuite room for 14 days
- Guests in self-isolation cannot use the communal facilities or come to reception; you need to avoid contact with other guests or staff.
- If you wish to go outside it is also safe for you to go into the garden, for a walk, etc but you should wear a surgical mask to minimise risk to others and remain a distance of 2 meters from people. You also need to advise reception when you are leaving the complex, e.g. visiting doctor etc.
- Any communication to reception needs to be via phone or email. We can provide you with a free NZ SIM card if you need one.
- For food guests can order from the onsite restaurant by phoning 03 3669958. These deliveries will be left outside the room door.
- Your room will not be serviced during this time. Housekeeping will knock on your door daily to exchange any linen requirements.
All Stars Inn have the right to turn away guests if our isolation rooms are full or guests have not pre-warned staff that they need to be isolated. If you do not self-isolate on arrival into NZ you run the risk of arrest and deportation.
If you have any of the following symptoms please contact reception, along with Healthline’s dedicated COVID-19 number 0800 358 5453: Symptoms include (but are not limited to) fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath.
Contact us for further information.